The events over the last few years have led to a tremendous amount of change in the buying and selling processes, many of which seem to be permanent changes. Modern buyers are remote first and must deal with information overload, decision complexity, value opacity and implementation uncertainty. For enterprise sellers and key account managers, these changes mean they have to deal with increased sales process complexity, more stakeholders and constantly changing buyer demands.
Join us in this webinar as we explore some of the latest market trends and best practices to adapt proven processes like account plans and opportunity plans to cater to the digital-first buyers.
Key takeaways will include:
• Learn about modern buyer and their preferences
• What should KAMs do differently today compared to 2-3 years ago, and why
• Role of digital-first transparency with buyers to build trust and relationships
• Champion enablement and its role in accelerating sales cycle
• Some tactics that you can adapt into your KAM motion today